Michael Kuluva? His Models Will Glide Down The Runway...

NEW ARTICLE: 
Michael Kuluva? His Models Will Glide Down the Runway...


"Michael Kuluva is a great guy.

He is nice, talented, good looking and he makes one heck of a champagne cork necklace.

He has this great dog

Oh....did I mention he designs a few things?

Yes, Michael seems to have it all going on. Yet, something slips my mind. What was it? Oh yeah, this little piece of information:

MICHAEL IS HEADING FOR NEW YORK AND MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK!!

I plan on being there front row to witness this for myself!! I am so excited for Michael. Way to go! I am looking forward to covering it for Fashion News Live..."



CHEERS! T and T

http://theshoelooker.blogspot.com/#!/2012/07/michael-kuluva-his-models-will-glide.html

Popular Posts