Fashion News Live (FNL): Tumbler And Tipsy Wow the Sunset Gower Runway With His 2012 Spring/Summer Collection at LA Fashion Week










October 22, 2011 - FASHION NEWS LIVE (FNL) : Tumbler And Tipsy Wow the Sunset Gower Runway With His 2012 Spring/Summer Collection at LA Fashion Week

I love me some Tumbler and Tipsy!! This line was fun, happy, colorful and everything you want to see in a funky, fab line. I loved the vibe of the clothes. The Tumbler and Tipsy woman is going to be a confident, youthful woman who knows when she hits the club, she will be noticed! One of the funnest things I saw that the designer Michael Kuluva did was having designed champagne corks decorated with beading and glitter and worn around the neck like a necklace. I think that was one of the funnest things in the swag bags we received at the shows. Michael has so much energy and happiness in him when you meet himn, you can tell his designs HAVE to be Fun with a capital F.I have a new favorite to add to my list of designers I would love to wear!! Oh, to be a few years younger so it wouldn't look ridiculous!!

By: Jewel Mignon

Photos Courtesy of Elise St. Clair

Popular Posts